The newly released X2-Series software version 0.9.0 includes the following:
- Added support for Profitap Supervisor Authentication
- Improved Traffic Deduplication Port Selection GUI
- Various Fixes and Improvements
Added support for Profitap Supervisor Authentication
X2-Series devices can now leverage Profitap Supervisor's Centralized Authentication feature. This feature allows devices managed by the Supervisor to accept specific credentials defined in the Supervisor's Authentication facility (Local/TACACS+/RADIUS users).
Improved Traffic Deduplication Port Selection GUI
The Traffic Deduplication panel now clearly displays which hardware table each port is connected to. This enables users to ensure the links on which the incoming traffic needs to be deduplicated are connected to the same hardware table.
Various Fixes and Improvements
• Improved GUI consistency across different views;
• Fixed login issue when importing HTTPS certificate with passphrase;
• Fixed NTP server configuration GUI;
• Fixed CLI firmware image download timeout;
• Fixed GUI firmware update for device without Internet access;
• Fixed SNMP hardware information reading.
Learn more about solutions for Managing & Optimizing Data Flow by visiting the Managing & Optimizing Data Flow solutions page.